Jan 5, 2011


Date 5.01.2011.
I am tired tired tired as the world is hard and crewel. Last night I have been in the hospital for a mother and for my self, but hardly I could show myself to the doctor as there was a mother in the hospital breathing her last breath, holding my hands tightly and telling me” ask your God to give me another life, another chance to live, I want to live and not die”. Holding my hands tightly she laid into a deep sleep. Trying to wake her but no more. After some time the doctor declared her dead. My life for a moment stopped. for a minute i dint know what was happening,
Could not cry my heart out i was asking the doctors try, try, she will speak again.

no more again i;ve heard her.

Ran down to the stairs and cried out loudly why lord why.

The night seemed so long and life so short.
This is how my life carries on. Need a lot of Prays and supports
I will get back tomorrow your Indian friend rosemary


2 comments:

  1. Thank you Rose-Mary for the photos of the children for new year of 2011;
    I send you some courage, some strength, for you, the moms and the children.
    That God protects you, mother Thérèsa;
    I kiss(embrace) you all Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right : life's so sad sometimes and so short
    Cheer up Rose !

    Sylvie

    ReplyDelete