Feb 27, 2011


Dear Friends and Family.

First I THANK Margurite Botteman for giving her precious Time of her live to the children of narendrapur aasha deep foundation. She Lived with as like an indian, and was a member of our Family. She slept with the children, cooked meals for the children, made warm water for the children to bath she use to teach French to all 20 children in the orphanage.
I use to ask her if she was tired , she said no. she always use to tell me Rose can i help you with your work. The children misses her classes the teachings and above all they all love her. and she is loved by all the indian in india. There were times when i cried in pain and she was always there for me. SHE TOLD ME NEVER GIVE UP. I TRUST THE LORD FOR GIVING A BEAUTIFUL PERSON IN TO OUR LIVES
I Also Thank Patricia and Jack for brining Magurite in yo our lives.

from your INDIAN SISTERS

No comments:

Post a Comment