Feb 7, 2011

Dear Friends, Family and all.
Patricia we pray for your health. May god give you all the grace and blessing you need during this time. I remember you and i pray for your recovery of health.
My friends the orphanage children in the school are 20 and we need prays and support for them.
Just the little one is little Margruite she is two and a half years old. She can not speak properly and will take some time to speak, her brother is five years ol and his name is Hanri. This name is given by our big margurite.
This little ones use to live in the platform and beg for there living, they have no one as the parents have abandon them. And my heart could not leave them so i bring them to school.
all the formalities are done.
Disha veer shukla and all the others have written letters they are all ready posted as you receive them please let me know.
from sister in christ
Rose mary

1 comment:

  1. Rose
    Merci pour ce petit message qui me va droit au coeur.
    ne vous inquiètez pas je me soigne pour pouvoir venir vous voir tous en fin d'année.
    bonjour à tout le monde

    ReplyDelete